Logic's Blog

Blog - Best School for learning different ideologies

Saturday, April 22, 2006

3 powers tag

Tagged by Knowledge & Expression What kinda power(s) would you choose, if you could undergo bad-ass mutations? You can mention a maximum of 3 powers you'd like. And try to be imaginative.... 1) Before i eat something,i must be in a position to say i like the taste of it,so that if i dont like it,i wont eat it & waste the food.. Im very particular about taste.... 2) I must be able to fly to home & sit in my PC & return back to same place if i need to wait in a Queue for long time... I hate waiting.... 3) I Must have a brain which can view the movie upon seeing the poster itself(i know its old... pattinathil bootham technique. but still a nice one) I tag all those who read this blog... @Knowledge & Expression: atlast i wrote the tag quicker...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home